Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• A highly successful business yet with considerable scope for further expansion.
• Set at the center of one of the best-known and loved areas of France.
• 2.5 hours away from ferry ports and one hour from airport.
• Near to but not within sight or hearing of a motorway.
• At that latitude where the climate changes to being hotter and dryer.
• Near to Saumur, one of the most beautiful and ancient market towns in France.
• Within one mile of a small town with bread shops, supermarket, bars, etc.
• Good schools for all ages in nearby town and Saumur.
• Well above the Loire flood plain.
• Comes with 2ha of land.
• Set in a tranquil rural setting yet within easy reach of urban center.
Real Property Included
The main house has 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms a roomy open plan living area and a modern ergonomic but traditional style kitchen. A recording studio on the ground floor is readily useable as a good sized office.
The gite complex is set in the heart of the countryside just outside a small village near Saumur, an ancient market town on the Loire
The business comprises two gites and two additional bed and breakfast rooms within the main house.
Planning consents were given to convert existing run down area into 4 gites. Two were completed and 2 are unconverted and used as storage and recreation areas.
There is considerable room for expansion outside the main season through marketing themed short-stay holidays as well as increasing the seasonal business by converting the additional two areas that have been granted planning permission.
The owners feel it is time to retire and live on a canal boat in France.
Trades currently from mid April to mid October.
Comprehensive training will be provided regarding Customer logging, Pool management and overall maintenance
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business