This fantastic business is based in a large independent chalet situated at the heart of activity in resort. As the largest and only one of two operating night clubs in resort this venue has an excellent reputation for working closely with the multitude of tour operators bringing large groups on a regular basis. The resort has an excellent and ever developing programme of international student and sporting events summer and winter. The Glacier assures skiing for most of the summer mornings from mid-June until the end of August. This alone attracts large numbers of groups and young people for the yearly summer training camps. When you are the largest of only two places to go in a resort with thousands of holiday makers and partygoers almost every week you know that you can’t go wrong.
The business is comprised of two main activities, the first is a bar nightclub consisting of three levels. On the ground floor there is an entrance, reception with cloakroom and outside terrace. The main club area has three levels including two bars, DJ booth, stage, and upper gallery surrounding the dance floor. The toilets are located on the lower level.
The second activity is a smaller pre-club bar located on the ground floor. This has its own separate alcohol license 4 and can therefore operate as an independent activity or be part of the pre-club activity to feed into the main nightclub. It could also be sub-let to another private individual if desired.
Also included in the business lease are large apartment and a studio apartment that can be used as lodging for staff or the owners if so desired.
Summary of what is included
• Discothèque consisting of 3 levels with alcohol licence 4. First floor 168 m2 + gallery 25 m2, Entrance, Cloakroom, Smoking area 36 m2
• Independent bar on the ground floor. 75 m2, possibility to sub-let (licence 4).
• An apartment 88 m2 on the second floor
• A studio apartment 20 m2 on the ground floor
• Large cellar in the basement, 34 m2
• Everything located in an independent chalet at the heart of the station.