High turnover restaurant with full on-lic, fronting busy ‘a’ rd with views across open forest, outskirts of new forest village, Lyndhurst, Hampshire. Character prop circa 1900. Tastefully furnished 130 cover restaurant with adj. cocktail bar, S&W facing alfresco seating for 80. Lge superbly fitted kitchen with extensive inventory. Trade gdn. 42 space car park with lge free car park nearby. Owners/staff accom comprises 2 more or less S/C 1 dble bed flats, a studio flat & in addition 3 staff bedrms, etc. Retirement sale – same hands 25 years. Ave gross takings £25,000 pw. Recorded Gross T/O of £1,100,000 – for a 39 week period. GP 70%. Scope to open Sun, Mon & for afternoon & later evening opening. New lease at initial rental of £75,000 p.a.x. (Freehold Available) – OIRO £425,000 + S.A.V. (Ref. C.3847)
- Asking Price:
- £425,000 Furniture / Fixtures included
- Sales Revenue:
- Cash Flow:
- £100K - £250K
- Lease Terms:
The premises are offered with a new full repairing and insuring lease (term negotiable), commencing at an initial rental of £75,000 per annum, exclusive. Freehold Available.
- Leasehold Rent:
£75,000 per annum
- Living Accommodation:
• Owners or staff accommodation comprises, on the first floor: 2 more or less self-contained 1 double bedroom flats, which include a sitting room, a modern fitted kitchen and shower room with toilet
• A recently converted self-contained, first floor studio flat
• In addition there are 3 staff bedrooms (2 double), a staff lounge, kitchen, shower room and toilet. There is also an office
Occupying a prized position, fronting a busy 'A' road on the outskirts of the greatly visited New Forest Village of Lyndhurst.
- Premises Details:
• Character property circa 1900 was formerly a Public House and has all main services
• Tastefully furnished, 130-cover Restaurant with adjoining Cocktail Bar
• South and west facing alfresco seating for 80
• Large superbly fitted catering kitchen (3-phase), includes extensive inventory of equipment
• Dry store, cellar, small yard and double garage/store
• 36 space, pea-shingle covered car park plus 6 staff car parking spaces
• Adjacent trade garden with assorted children’s play furniture (rented from Ministry of Agricultural and Fisheries for £750 per annum)
- Energy Performance Rating:
- Expansion Potential:
Scope for afternoon opening, Sunday & Monday opening and much later evening opening, especially in the summer.
- Reasons for selling:
- Trading hours:
Currently open 12.00 noon until 2.30 pm and reopening at 6.00 pm until 10.30 pm from Tuesday to Saturday.
- 6 full-time kitchen staff, 3 full-time waiters and 3 part-time staff.
- Years established:
- Same hands 25 years