Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company provides geotechnical and forensic engineering, construction materials testing, construction project management and non-destructive testing services to commercial, industrial and government clients in Louisiana and Mississippi.
· Wide menu of testing services, with the company being one of the few in the market licensed to perform certain specialty testing
· Knowledgeable and experienced staff, including several licensed engineers and certified inspectors
· Excellent reputation for high-quality engineering and accurate testing built over the company's two decades of operations
· Strong project backlog consisting of 181 active projects as of July 9, 2020
07/31/2020 YTD - Revenue: $3,358,000
· Opportunity to boost the size of the business with a capital investment to increase the size of the skilled technical staff
· Expand operations to other key cities in Louisiana and Mississippi, such as Baton Rouge, where the company
· was recently licensed to provide geotechnical engineering services
· New Orleans, Louisiana
· The company serves commercial and industrial clients, local, state and federal agencies, and municipalities in Louisiana and Mississippi. The company has serviced thousands of large and small projects for hundreds of clients.
· The company is headquartered in an 8,000 square-foot facility in New Orleans, Louisiana, leased from a related entity. The company also operates from three additional locations in Louisiana (2) and Mississippi (1), all of which are owned by unrelated third-parties.
· Ownership is comprised of one majority and two minority shareholders. All three are open to various deal structures and are willing to stay on for a period to ensure a smooth transition.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business