Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale


Sell Your Business


Electrical Service Company In St Louis County For Sale

St. Louis County, Missouri
Asking Price:
$950,000 (USD) Furniture / Fixtures included
Sales Revenue:
$975,929 (USD)
Cash Flow:
$206,433 (USD)

This electrical service company has been around for over 10+ years. They started July 2005. After a number of years in the electrical field the owner decided it was time to start a company that exceeds customers' expectations. This business hit the ground running. In the first year alone this electrical company did over 800,000 in sales and continues to grow each year. Their business is 60% residential and 40% commercial. Of the 60% residential 80% of that is service calls and the other 20% is work like wiring a new room additions etc. This business can be relocated as buyer doesn't have to buy or lease current real estate.

The current owner may stay on as (Master Electrician) for the right buyer and offer.

For more info please call Rob Schmitt or you can call our office and ask about ID#2718RS..

Property information


Building Own: 3600 sq.ft. $275,000

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Other Interests

Trading hours:

8-4:30 Monday-Friday

9 Full Time

Other Information

Support & training:


Financing available:


Furniture / Fixtures value:
$300,000 (USD) - included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value:
$50,000 (USD)

Contact Information

  1. Optional
  2. Country

  1. Optional

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that will send the above details to Saint Louis For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here