The offering consists of five Texas-based entities operating collectively to provide office design, space planning, furniture supply, electrostatic disinfection services, e-commerce furniture sales and liquidation, and interior consultation services. The group of companies utilize a wide assortment of marketing and customer care processes to sell a variety of office-related products and services.
· Group has prospered throughout the pandemic and is poised for strong growth as the offering provides COVID-compliant work environment solutions including HEPA-based air purification systems recommended for installation in all interior environments
· Strong leadership, management, and back office team
· Diverse product and service offerings and customer base offer resilience to market condition changes
· The offering is highly SEO optimized, as it has been refining its online presence since 2007
· The offering has a strong technological edge in its industry, utilizing multiple cloud-based call and CRM services, online lead-generation, and process automation
· High delivery speed and quick turnaround rates compared to competitors generate customer trust
· Grow e-commerce component of the offering to rapidly increase scalability
· Strong lead generation process is sustainable and allows for scalability of the offering with little input
· Expand partnerships with furnishing manufacturers to increase distribution capabilities and margins
· Opportunity to expand to satellite offices throughout Texas with a strong centralized back office
· Houston, Texas
· The offering provides furniture and planning solutions to businesses in a wide variety of industries, primarily operating in the Houston area but with projects throughout Texas.
· The offering operates from two facilities, both acting as showrooms for the two major brands the offering markets. One showroom has a small warehouse attached for inventory storage. Both locations are leased from unrelated third parties.
· The sole owner is approaching retirement age and seeking to transition out of the business. He is open to the sale of all or most entities, willing to stay on for a transition period, and open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.